1. Visited the Leonardo da Vinci Anatomist Exhibition at the Queens Gallery, London.
2. Submitted a PhD Research proposal and have been invited to interview.
3. Vividly imagined Birnam Wood advancing during an outdoor performance of Shakespeare’s Macbeth.
4. Leant against the stones on Solstice morning at Stonehenge.
5. Drank the first cup of tea from the tiny wood stove in my garden studio.
6. Made 11 bottles of elderflower cordial.
8. Bought two boulders for the garden.
9. Sent the first blog post from my now networked studio.